+049 170 319 2068
We know it takes more that a pretty home page to launch a successful site. We emphasize planning, research and critical analysis. And once it’s launched we work with you to develop the content and optimize the site.
eCommerce Solutions – The AgilIron Product Capabilities deliver seamless management of all business sales channels while integrating in Back-Office and Front-Office functions to streamline operations. The modules are primarily aimed at meeting the needs of product based businesses – Wholesale, Retail, E-Commerce, Distribution, Resellers and related businesses are examples of types of business categories that can take full advantage of the broad set of capabilities and the unique value proposition that the AgilIron solution brings to the marketplace.
Search Engine Marketing is a form of Internet marketing that seeks to promote websites by increasing their visibility in search engine result pages (SERPs) through the use of search engine optimization or organic SEO, paid placement or PPC, local search and link building strategies.
Social Networking – Sites like Facebook, Twitter, Groupon and many more are continuously growing and attracting new users, and there are many ways a company can leverage these sites to deliver a message, manage its reputation, grow business or encourage brand loyalty.
Web Hosting – Everything you need to give your Web site the reliable, high-performance home it deserves at an affordable price!
We offer a Basic Deployment package that includes the following:
- Product Configuration and Import Design – AgilIron makes it easy to set up your inventory and products and track many details of your products. O2 has many custom field capabilities and your eCommerce trainer will design an Excel template for you to complete that will bring in all of the information you need with a short import process in AgilIron. And voila – AgilIron will then be your complete database of all your products!
- User Configuration and Security Settings – AgilIron offers flexible user settings and security permissions. Your eCommerce trainer will help you identify your user and security needs, and then configure your AgilIron appropriately.
- Reporting – because AgilIron is built on a robust, flexible database platform, you have many options in terms of the reports you can generate once your data is in the system. Your eCommerce trainer will help you define the reports that will provide ongoing, critical information to manage your business.
- Channel Configuration – AgilIron successfully integrates up to three distinct channels – eCommerce, POS and eBay. Your eCommerce trainer will help you determine which channels to implement and then help you set-up each of those channels. The result? An integrated, central database that is easy to use and has everything in one place. The Basic Deployment Package includes one channel configuration. Additional channels will be configured at an additional cost.
- Unlimited Email Support – Your eCommerce team will provide three months of unlimited email support as part of your Basic Deployment package. Additional support can be purchased separately in the Premium Support package or by incident.