For the business, it is crucial that every marketing campaign they run should be really stand out. For almost every business, the budget is really a concern as advertisement expenses are added to the total cost of any business units. So, here let’s discuss 10 really effective and affordable promotional marketing ideas for all business types.
- Social media. Today, the majority of the people found a stick with their mobile. So, using social media technique is the best way to capture them. As you can grab their attention with you can showcase your product or brand in groups/communities.
- Flyers. If your customers unable to approach you then go to your customers. Let one or two of your employees to go outside your store and start distributing flyers. Again, location is key. The railway station, shopping centers, parks, wherever your customers may be, you should also be in order to offer them your flyers.
- Event management: Organising an event is also a great idea to gain the attention of your users. Therefore, you can organize special concerts depending upon your target audience taste and preference. With a healthy show, you will surely get a good response.
- Useful Content Creation: Useful content is always appreciated by customers. So, while creating content for your audience make it as much as possible informative and engaging. Because good content has the power to advertise your business with mouth to mouth publicity.
- Giveaway Coupons or Discounts: Every customer prefers to take or shop from where they get some special coupons or discounts. Hence, it could be the best marketing strategy to draw greater customers attention at your doorstep.
- T-shirts. These act like a walking billboard out of your customers. Create a T-shirt with an interesting design and do not forget about your logo. Create as many T-shirts as possible. Then give them away as gifts or prizes for the competition and your business will grow somewhere where your customers will wear these t-shirts.
- Video marketing: Video marketing is another way to contact your customers visually. So, while using this technique you can also take help from some professional or celebrity. As these can make your video more engaging and clear your business purpose to a large audience.
- Informative materials. Where is the best place to promote your business? In your own store, of course. Create multiple print materials and place them somewhere in your store or office. Right at the entrance is a great way to tell your customers about new offers.
- Postcards. Do you have a list of addresses? It is good to use it and sending a postcard to everyone on your list so as to grab the souvenir attract attention. Print a small message on the card with your name and contact information. As you may want to inform your potential customers about something else.
- Charms. People will always carry keys, and they will always need something to keep them safe. So, promotional products such as key rings and key holders are perennial gifts to companies or to customers. They are cheap and easy to distribute to your customers. They are also great for your brand.
Hope, the above tips help you know the many promotional techniques, that will be really worthwhile for your business promotion. So, while opting the useful methods, do not forget to add your company name, logo or contact information on all your source.
Ethan Lee is an entrepreneur and marketing specialist at Logpro which is one of the best suppliers of corporate gifts & promotional products Sydney. He is a part of the team for developing new marketing solutions for business clients. When he finds time for writing, he loves to share his experiences about creativity, teamwork and related business topics.