eCommerce companies are capturing retail market and generating great revenue in world economy. People find these companies and their products trustworthy. These companies are ranked according to their services, goods, varieties, warranty and class of products. People prefers to shop and use products of these e-commerce companies as they are easily accessible over the net and also provide delivery at your doorstep. These e-commerce companies are attracting consumers by providing facilities like cash on delivery, online payment, quick and free shipping and feasible return policies etc. and thus providing 100% client satisfaction.
Top 10 eCommerce Companies
Here we are giving you a glance at the listing top 10 e-commerce companies in the world generating largest revenue:
- Amazon: Amazon is world’s no. 1 US based eCommerce site. Amazon holds the net worth of $50.3 billion. Amazon now provides almost every product online. Amazon has the largest number of employees. The fascinating deals and good service helped Amazon to take good position in Indian market.
- Alibaba.com: Alibaba.com is Chinese e-commerce Company holding second rank in world’s top 10 e-commerce companies. It provides B2C, C2C, B2B services along with transition and payment services.
- eBay: eBay is a USA based multinational eCommerce company. eBay is free website which charges invoice fee from sellers. eBay has market capital worth $68.9 billion.
- JD.com: Largest B2C online retailers in china having 118 million active users. Jd.Com has come into the list of top retailers now a days. Initially being online optical store now it has become electronic products eCommerce Company.
- Walmart: Walmart is an American company having chains of department stores and warehouse stores. Walmart is the largest revenue generating company having net worth of $144.7 billion.
- Otto Group: Otto group world’s largest mail order company and world’s first company to introduce payment invoice. Now Otto group holds position of world’s largest retailer for fashion and lifestyle goods.
- Canova N.V: Canova N.V. a French based eCommerce company generating revenue of 3.465 billion euros in a year. Canova N.V. started as CDs DVDs offering company and now it offers all the products.
- Tesco: Tesco is multinational grocery and general goods Retailer Company having stores all over the world. Its net profit was worth $83 million in 2015.
- Rakuten: Japan based Electronic eCommerce Company is founded in 1997 by Hiroshi Mikitani. Rakuten is generating world’s largest sales these days.
- Best Buy: USA based consumer Electronics Company founded by Richard M. Schulze and Gary Smoliak. Best Buy is upcoming as evolving e-commerce Company by generating market capital worth $13.5 billion.
Mozrif is an analytical and versatile digital marketing evangelist, consultant, content writer at WeDigTech – Mobile App Development Company in India. Focused on helping businesses — from domestic to MNCs.