Zooplus is ready to supply everything your pet needs, with market beating prices on food, treats, accessories and much more!
Location: European mobility (Spain, UK, Germany, France, Italy, Belgium, Netherlands)
Profile: experienced profile in digital / e-commerce / Key account management
We are creating new marketing and sales positions to strengthen our e-commerce strategy! Jump into the digital and e-business world with us!
Royal Canin is a global leader in pet health nutrition. In an industry that continues to adapt to popular trends in cat and dog food, our mission will remain the same; to constantly bring, through Health Nutrition and shared knowledge, the most precise nutritional solution for cats’ and dogs’ health nutrition needs, by building on constantly deepened scientific knowledge and Royal Canin’s roots in the feline and canine professional networks.
One of our key values is “The team before the individual.” This, combined with a decentralized organization, diverse environment, and extensive flexibility, contributes to the efficiency and performance of all of our associates. Our dedicated associates live by this value to take on the most ambitious challenges, allowing us to be a world-class organization. At Royal Canin, you are challenged with interesting work and given development opportunities.
You get the tools you need to do a great job and you get to have the best possible people on your side to help you do it. And while finding ways to do business better today than we did it yesterday and driving a great career, you also get to build a more enlightened business and drive sustainability, making our world a better place for pets. From our science-based nutrition philosophy to our firm values, it’s why working here is more than just a job.
The job will be responsible for maximizing category and brand growth and profitability with European Key Account customers to hit business targets in a fast-paced environment.
The Digital Merchandising Manager is responsible for development and execution of digital Merchandising strategy, which implies strong leading cross-functional projects and working groups, collaboration with multiple stakeholders internally (Global: digital, brand marketing, brand communication, Regional and Market teams) and externally (Customers).
The job requires superior Functional capabilities, leadership capabilities and the experience of dealing and influencing very complex Customers.
Your Job Purpose :
The EU E-com Digital Merchandising Manager contributes to reaching the growth objectives for the brand in E Key Account customers via maximizing the exposure and performance of Royal Canin portfolio by defining, executing and measuring the online merchandising strategy from traffic, search, content, placement to monitoring and reporting.
Your Key Responsibilities
Build e-merch strategy and plans in collaboration with the European Key Account customers to accelerate category and brand growth via driving awareness of the brand & products, improving portfolio visibility and conversion.
– Monitor and analyze our portfolio, competitor search & merchandising strategy around key criteria: navigation, availability, placement, search & relationship selling.
– Working with customers to understand their pet online strategy and category strategy.
– Working with the European E KAM, the Customer Marketing Manager, the Global Digital team, and Markets to create and maintain the merchandising roadmap.
Define and coordinate the execution of the Digital Merchandising strategy on Zooplus websites by creating and coordinating core principles and tools.
– Works with the Global Digital Team, Customer teams and Markets to deploy our search strategy across the Zooplus sites (SEO-SEM).
– Defines the category and brand-related content requirements. Works closely with Global E-com team, brand marketing, brand communication and corporate affairs teams to ensure optimal content is delivered on-time.
– Works closely with the Customers and Markets to make the necessary content adaptation/translation and responsible for timely deployment on customer sites across EU.
– Works closely with the Customer teams to deploy category led initiatives with Zooplus for Shopper Navigation – taxonomy, product titles, product descriptions, filters and facets.
– Responsible for organizing customer staff training on Royal Canin Nutrition Philosophy/Ranges/Products.
– Works closely with the Customer teams to deploy Royal Canin ratings and reviews strategy, reviews quality, reviews management.
– Is accountable for Royal Canin brand and products being embedded in a personalized shopping experience prior, during and after visit of Zooplus site.
– Works closely with the top markets, Customers and Global Digital Team to co-create the European media plan. Provides media placement recommendations to Zooplus customer teams and retailer media guidelines to eContent manager to help shape media toolkits.
– Work with the customer site analysts to define and continuously measure KPIs to assess retailer merchandising strategies and execution capabilities.
Maintain an active awareness of industry trends and merchandising best practices to ensure ongoing strategy development and optimization to influence and provide new experiences to our consumers.
– Primary focus on Zooplus, collaborates with the Global Digital Acceleration Manager to define and execute a merchandising test and learn plan to ensure we are maintaining thought leadership in this space and driving the digital flywheel for physical availability gap.
– Strong commercial understanding of eCommerce, with prior and demonstrable experience in a larger retailer or agency (minimum of 3 years work experience in eMerchandising), 5 years overall experience in the demand side of the business.
– Experience in managing brand portfolios of products online, understand core business metrics and how these can be influenced by the merchandising.
– Strong intercultural competencies, international experience preferred.
– Proven project management skills, attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills.
– Good communication skills.
– Comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic and changing environment.
– Committed to self-development and can demonstrate a willingness to operate outside of his/her comfort zone with an entrepreneurial spirit.
– Mobility required with 25% travel expected
– Fluent English, knowledge of French would be a preference
Job Segment: Merchandising, Outside Sales, Marketing Manager, Manager, Retail, Sales, Marketing, Management.
European eCommerce Digital Merchandising Manager
To apply for this job please visit jobs.mars.com.