- This event has passed.
The Next Web Conference 2019
May 9 - May 10€649
TECH FOR BETTER OR WORSE?
We’re at a crossroads, and it’s time to choose a direction.
– Since 2006, TNW Conference has brought together the ecosystem of technology agents driving business innovation. At TNW Conference, you can expect keynotes from leaders in the tech industry, roundtables and workshops, an exhibition floor, and plenty of side events where you can expand your network.
- Guy Kawasaki (Author, Wise Guy)
- Stephanie Hannon (CPO of Strava & Hillary Clinton Campaign)
- Larry Sanger (Co-founder, Wikipedia)
- Ali Rayl (VP Customer Experience at Slack)
- André Kuipers (Astronaut, ESA)
- Ankiti Bose (Co-founder& CEO, Zilingo)
- Cassie Kozyrkov (Chief Decision Scientist at Google)
- Sir John Hegarty (Founder, BBH)
- Gillian Tans (CEO of Booking)
THE TNW EXPERIENCE
Technology is rapidly advancing before our eyes, raising questions about the next ten years. At TNW Conference, we come together to predict, discuss, and invent the future.
Our two-day festival showcases industry-leading speakers, panel discussions, and workshops. Topics range from artificial intelligence to blockchain, and everything in between.
At its core, TNW Conference is where we celebrate human innovation. Join us.