- This event has passed.
Savage Marketing 2018
June 13, 2018 - June 14, 2018€500 – €1000
Savage Marketing – Savage Marketing in its 3rd annual is set to host CMOs, SVPs, and sr. directors of marketing from the leading B2C brands in the EMEA. The conference divides the entirety of digital marketing into 3 tracks: Data in Marketing, Customer Journey and Content and Mobile Marketing. Amsterdam, Netherlands; June 13-14, 2018
- Marketing Consumer Products to Millenials is challenging for many Brands for several Reasons: – lack of understanding of the online world and culture – lack of understanding of the target group, their behaviors, values, and purchasing habits.
- There is extensive literature about online controlled experiments, both on the statistical methods available to analyze experiment results as well as on the infrastructure built by several large-scale Internet companies but also on the organizational challenges of embracing online experiments to inform product development. At Booking.com we have been conducting evidenced based product development.
- In the ‘Clash of the Titans era’, the big fight for market share took place between the fortune 500 mega-corporations. We are now looking at a world where digital newcomers can reach scale much faster, and disrupt or change the way we think about business.
- A look at how the interaction with customers has changed over the past twenty years and what we could expect in the future. How are companies coping with higher customer expectations for speedier gratification at the press of a button? The session will focus on The ever-changing live event ticketing industry International Brand Marketing.
- Like any other industry, Marketing has seen the impact of digital and technology, but talk to technologists and you realize they have only scratched the surface of the technology themselves. In this talk, we’ll look at some of the cutting edge research projects, case studies and innovative startups in the space of artificial intelligence.