Understanding eCommerce offers this European Digital Media Conference calendar as a resource to help make connections between developers, leaders, and innovators.
Our goal is to bring together senior-level digital professionals to learn about cutting-edge innovations and foster dynamic conversation addressing how technology is transforming digital media.
Feel free to email updates, corrections or add conference dates.
- WordCamp Retreat Soltau – WordCamp Retreat Soltau will be the first retreat-edition ever and it takes a lot of pioneering spirits to organize such an event. With “only“ 250 attendees, it can be considered as a rather small or medium-sized WordCamp. Soltau, Germany; May 4-6, 2018
- WordCamp Bari – the first meeting of the Community of users and WordPress developers of Southern Italy. Bari, Italy; May 11-12, 2018
- CUBE Tech Fair 2018 – the CUBETechFair is bringing together the world’s best B2B tech startups with a curated network of corporate partners and key influencers. Berlin, Germany; May 15-16; 2018
- Engage Prague – Engage is more than just a conference. It’s the ultimate social media marketing summit that brings together leading experts, delivers insights into the latest trends, endless networking opportunities, and hands-on workshops hosted by the sharpest minds in social media. Prague, Czech Republic; May 15-16; 2018
- WordCamp Porto – The best Portuguese WordCamp ever. Rockstars speakers, like Alain Schlesser, Chris Lema, Zé Fontainhas, Gutenberg and WooCommerce dev teams, Marieke Van de Rakt, Cory Miller, Nuno Morgadinho, Ricardo Castelhano, Fernando Angulo, Ivelina Dimova, among others. Porto, Portugal; May 18-19, 2018
- WordCamp Bologna – The first WordCamp for developers. Bologna, Italy; May 19, 2018
- WordCamp Košice – This year we will be joining a successful WordCamp in Slovakia and Žilina this year, as the first WordCamp Košice will be held on May 19, 2018! Inside the Library of the Technical University, the exciting lectures and stories of WordPress-related spells will be appreciated. Košice, Slovakia; May 19, 2018
- WordCamp Bilbao – This will be the third time that a WordCamp is celebrated in Bilbao where we can exchange learn and share knowledge, create networks of contacts and, of course, have fun. Bilbao, Spain; May 19-20, 2018
- DES – Digital Business World Congress – The international expo & congress dedicated to Digital Transformation, visited by over 18.000 C-level executives from 49 countries and over 450 speakers from all over the world, who come to acquire the crucial knowledge to shape their industries’ future. Madrid, Spain; May 22-24, 2018
- WordCamp Belfast – WordCamps are informal, community-organized events that are put together by WordPress users like you. Everyone from casual users to core developers participate, share ideas, and get to know each other. Read more about WordCamps. Belfast, UK; May 25-27, 2018
- EMAC 47th Annual Conference – European Marketing Academy Conference provides an opportunity to discuss how people and their research shape the marketing discipline now and prospects for impacting the discipline in the future. Glasgow, UK; May 29 – Jun 1, 2018
- UnGagged London – UnGagged London is a two-day SEO & digital marketing conference (11-12 June 2018) and series of one-day intensive masterclasses (13 June 2018). London, UK; Jun 11-13, 2018
- Social Media Week – Social Media Week Milan is one of the most awaited and attended events in Italy. It is a unique blend of technology, media, marketing and creative professionals from a variety of industries, discussing the challenges ahead of us, in an ever-changing social scenario. SMW Milan is the perfect place for sharing knowledge, learning from real business cases and creating meaningful connections for brands and people. Milan, Italy; Jun 11-15, 2018
- SMX Paris – In the two-day program: The future of Search with Artificial Intelligence, Chatbots, tips to take advantage of Instagram, Snapchat …, how to take advantage of Google Shopping in 2018, how to optimize your visibility by developing SEO / SEA synergies winners, penalties Google: why and how to avoid them? Paris, France; Jun 12-13, 2018
- Savage Marketing – Savage Marketing in its 3rd annual is set to host CMOs, SVPs, and sr. directors of marketing from the leading B2C brands in the EMEA. The conference divides the entirety of digital marketing into 3 tracks: Data in Marketing, Customer Journey and Content and Mobile Marketing. Amsterdam, Netherlands; June 13-14, 2018
- WordCamp Europe is the biggest WordCamp in Europe, connecting people across the continent as well as the rest of the world. After Leiden, Sofia, Seville, Vienna, and Paris – Belgrade will host the 6th annual European WordCamp. Join us for two days of inspirational talks and a Contributor day. Belgrade, Serbia; June 14-16 2018
- eTail Europe – Europe’s Omnichannel & Retail eCommerce Conference. Born in 1999, eTail is where the top minds in retail meet, collaborate and learn about what’s disrupting the industry today and what’ll change tomorrow. London, UK; Jun 19-21, 2018
- Digital Travel Summit – Digital Travel is the premier interactive event for digital leaders in travel, hospitality, and leisure – helping you to better map out the customer journey and personalize your engagement. By delivering better cross-channel experiences for your customers, you’ll win the booking! London, UK; Jun 26-27, 2018
- DIGITAL CITIZENSHIP SUMMIT IRELAND – The DigCit Summit provides the ideal gathering space for national and international Digital Citizenship influencers. The meeting format will be different than the usual conference. We will create conversations about concepts and opportunities with a goal toward cultural change. Dublin, Ireland; TBA