Our project managers are responsible to develop state-of-the-art high-performing sites for our clients.
Our project managers are dedicated to exceptional customer service, ensuring that the consumer web experience is relevant, concise, SEO optimized, and visually compelling, and with content that encourages engagement and return visits.
They work with your team to develop branding and revenue strategies and will closely collaborate with our digital marketing team, eCommerce specialists, and affiliates to optimize and grow your business. They continuously analyze the performance of the channel, then develop, prioritize, and implement strategies to help you meet sales forecasts.
- Working with management and admin in developing cost estimates for web projects
- Planning and sitemap development for web projects
- Management of projects alongside client project coordinators
- Ensuring deadlines are met
- Management of project profitability
- Management of scope
- Technical assistance with designers, content developers, SEO team in working with client’s sites
In addition, we help our client’s in developing KPIs that manage and optimize key revenue-driving activities including digital advertising, search engine marketing, and retargeting programs.
Project Managers will –
- Assist your team to develop and implement merchandising, promotional, and content strategies to drive sales.
- Ensure web content is fresh, fully developed, expertly edited, and search engine optimized; it must also contain high quality supporting elements such as images and videos as needed.
- Manage product upload and optimization, manufacturer’s database integration (FTP, etc)
- Ensure new pages are user-friendly and link properly with existing sites.
- Optimize web content for end-user performance. Work may include reformatting text, assuring hyperlink integrity, transferring and translating files, and posting of new material to the page involving HTML scripting.
- Utilize SEO and SEM analytics to optimize page content, metadata, keywords, and layout.
- Find, diagnose, and fix content problems, including broken links, typographical errors, and formatting inconsistencies.
CHEAPER THAN HIRING IN-HOUSE
Our team of experts has serious experience building assets, growing brands and converting visitors into customers.
• Lead the roll-out of client’s eCommerce projects and drive the new business development of e-tailers and wholesale eCommerce business.
• Responsible for the planning and execution of all eCommerce activities with the support of eCommerce teams and affiliates.
• Create and maintain an annual online business plan.
• Develop highly effective and measurable strategies to drive revenue growth, increase unit sales performance
and improve sales conversion.
• Develop and execute eCommerce marketing programs.
• Oversee a virtual team of eCommerce function experts, affiliates and offer vision, direction, and guidance.
• Take a strategic view of the eCommerce landscape, staying up to date with current knowledge of online
trends in foster new developments.
• Maintain a lean production process, enabling the efficient handling of all the updates and improvements to the
functionality of the sites and design throughout the year.
• Develop Social Media and paid activities in collaboration with our Digital Marketing team
• Provide analytic reports of online sales to senior management
• Play a key role in client’s go-to-market process and maintain a close relationship with all internal departments, representing the digital consumers.
Arrange a no-obligation chat to see how our team of Digital Media Project Managers can help you grow your business.