To increase your customer reach and grow your business, you need to have a marketing campaign that works. But how would you know which among the plans that you have works?
If you have an online marketing strategy, surely you will use all the available tools to have optimal performance.
This is where call tracking comes into the picture.
Call tracking is a unique process of assigning a specific phone number that the company can track in your marketing efforts to determine where your ad generated conversions. Indeed, call tracking can provide various benefits to the company which is why modern businesses must consider installing this system immediately.
In this article, we will discuss the fundamental ways on how can call tracking can really improve your e-commerce business.
1. Receive Data Regarding The Calls And Analyze It
With call tracking, you can have a detailed report on how many calls you receive. You can also have a better idea of the patterns and trends with the following information:
- Call Time And Location Of Callers – You can find out what time and which part of the world you receive most calls from, and how likely they are to convert. This knowledge is essential if you wish to determine your budget for pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns.
- Consumer Insight – The calls can also give you an idea of the opinions of customers, clients, and partners. You can determine if they have issues, requests, and other matters. With this, you can improve your products or services and respond to the needs of the clients better.
- Conversions – Conversions from every marketing campaign that you have will allow for a better understanding of how to spend the budget for marketing plans.
- Pay-per-click (PPC) Landing And Performance Of The Page – With call tracking, you can trace your page performance and determine which pages can give the most number of calls, leads, and conversions.
2. Evaluate Performance Of The Staff
With call tracking, you can evaluate your staff’s performance and check who among the marketing team members deliver the highest number of leads.
- You can track how your staff performs in handling phone calls and dealing with the needs or issues of the customers.
- You can also know whether or not your staff asks the appropriate questions that will make them qualify for a closed sale through a call recording. With this, you can also train your staff on how to complete these tasks while the prospects are on the phone.
This data is essential in deciding who gets the most calls and perhaps who deserves an award or a promotion in your company.
With the data gathered, you can also identify the specific aspect of your marketing efforts that need improvement and the kind of training that your workers need to have.
Indeed, call tracking is essential in your decision to streamline your marketing strategies. In this way, you can have an idea which of your marketing strategies result in in-depth conversations, longer calls, and more possibility of conversion rate. If you’re in need of professional assistance to your call tracking woes, perhaps Fone Dynamics can be of help.
John is a long-time professional with over two decades of experience in analytics and communications technology. He works as the Senior Data Analyst at Fone Dynamics, a leader in call tracking, voice, and SMS communication. When John steps out of the office, he loves to spend time with his family and bike riding.