In this highly competitive business world, every company is trying to gain an edge over their competitors. The video can be the key to doing so. The surge of video popularity as a content marketing tool continues. It has a fair cost and it is effective.
71% of marketers agree that video gets the highest ROI.
Why are videos becoming very popular?
- They are relatively easy to make. Anybody with a smartphone can shoot and edit a video.
- It is a very personal medium. The broadcaster can build a more intimate and personal relationship with his audience.
- Videos and pictures get far more shares on social media than written text.
- More can be conveyed in lesser time with videos.
- Product demos and website features can be shown rather than just verbally explained.
Video ads are also highly effective in social media platforms. Facebook, clubbed with Nielsen, projected the value of video ads on its platform. They learned that 74% of the total Ad Recall can be achieved already within the first 10 seconds of the video. So, fight against banner blindness by making video ads instead.
The following infographic illustrates why you should focus on your company’s video marketing and use it to reach your business goals.