As customer payment processing progresses, tablet point of sale systems are quickly becoming the preferred checkout method of many customers. With an capability to shorten long lines and cut down on wait times, these devices put staff anywhere in the store. These sleek displays have multiple of other benefits as well, acting locally and servicing globally. Software functions include:
- Using multiple currencies and customizing tax settings.
- Managing staff.
- Showcasing products off the floor.
- Storing product descriptions, SKUs and price points in one place, and updating sync in real-time across all devices.
- Accessing business’s sales history and analytics from one place.
- Staying up to date with pre-generated and custom reports that update automatically.
- Filtering reports by price, source, or date.
- Downloading sales data into a spreadsheets that can be uploaded into booking software.
Benefits of Tablet Point of Sale POS
This infographic from BluePay explains why these tablets are the future of retailing.