As an e-commerce business, creating customer connections can be difficult given that most, if not all, interaction is performed via the web. Use text messaging to give your business a personality boost! Personalize order notifications and updates to elevate your customer’s experience. Bring your business to life with mobile marketing!
Take these stats into the consideration:
- Sales prospects who are sent text messages convert at a rate 40% higher than those who are not sent any text messages
- 75% of people would like to have offers sent to them via SMS
- Americans on average exchange twice as many texts as they do calls
- The average adult spends a total of 23 hours a week texting
Look at Trumpia’s beginner’s guide to SMS marketing below and give it a try yourself!
Beginner’s Guide to SMS Marketing
SMS (Texting) is a powerful business tool for your company, because people are relying on their mobile phones more and more everyday.
Here’s the top 8 reasons why SMS is so powerful:
- 97% of Text Messages are opened with Email coming in at only 20% on average
- 23 BILLION text messages are sent per day
- 80% of people are now using text messaging for business in some form or fashion
- 70% of consumers appreciate getting text messages from their health care providers
- 75% of people would prefer to have offers sent to them via text
- 70% of employees think that companies should use texting for internal communication
- 67 – The number of text messages sent per day by the average millennial
- 1/3 of Business Professionals can’t wait 10 minutes to respond to a text