The biggest shopping event of the year is just around the corner, and most companies and businesses are adding their cherries on top of their strategies and plans. Amidst all of these focus on the promotion and marketing stints of each company, most are forgetting to generate and boost the traffic for their sites.
Exclusive deals promotions are just as important as making advertisements and executing practices that will help create more traffic to your website. Here are six different methods to help you make more traffic to your site on Black Friday.
Create Your Content In Advance
Many shoppers are planning ahead of time for their strategies on Black Friday. Your primary goal is to direct them to your site as early as possible. Because of this, you need to create your content before Black Friday. This content will help hype up your customers and cater the shoppers that are buying products or filling up their shopping carts before Black Friday.
An example is to give exclusive deals and discounts to those who enter your site before Black Friday. You can be more creative than this in generating traffic to your site and sustaining your sales before and after Black Friday.
Send Out Exciting and Inviting Email Campaigns
According to research, almost 75% of the sales from Black Friday are coming from email to customers. You can capitalize this opportunity by sending out different emails to your customers for Black Friday.
A creative idea to execute in emails is making a curated gift guide. This guide can help the customer to pick inside the guide what they can gift to their special someone, family, friends, etc. without taking up a lot of time. You can also send them a message about a flash sale promotion. Or you can even send them a preview on what a VIP can get from signing up as one. Some brands consider loyal customers as the VIPs of their business. By assigning different deals, this can ignite and boost their retention and loyalty to your brand.
Apply SEO Practices To Drive Great Volume of Traffic
Search engine optimization can quickly help you in creating traffic for your site. Here are some ways you can do for your website:
- Look at different Black Friday-specific keyword for your optimization. You can start by using Google Suggest to find popular keywords. After looking at the popular ones, you can look at the related searches to look at other keywords. Lastly, always put the keyword “best” in your query phrase.
- You need to know your competitors’ strengths and weaknesses in your keywords. It is never enough to know about your audience, but you also need to know more about your competitors and look at what keywords are working for them. You can incorporate it into your optimization plan and adjust your strategy.
- Create links for Black Friday. You can incorporate this by maximizing your outreach. Reach out to different influencers to produce links for your site.
Mobile Friendliness Is A Priority
With the rising number of people using mobile devices as their primary device for accessing the internet, you need to make your website mobile-friendly. To check if your site is mobile-friendly, you can check it at Google Mobile-Friendly Test. It can give you different insights about your website and various details on where you can improve your site in its mobile-friendliness.
Another factor is ensuring a quick page loading speed because everything in mobile should be fast for the receiving end. You can check your speed at Google PageSpeed Insights for detailed information about your site’s loading speed performance.
To sum it all up, mobile friendliness should be prioritized to catch a bigger pool of your audience, and not only cater the ones that are accessing your site through a desktop computer.
Promote On Your Social Media Accounts
You need to be where your target audiences and customers are. When you have a social media platform, you have a community of followers and likers of your page. You can start promoting there to engage and interact with your audience quickly.
- Hashtags are very helpful on Twitter because it can help your audiences track the conversations and other tweets relevant to the hashtag.
- Facebook ads can be used in promoting deals and discounts for Black Friday. This Facebook advertising guide can help you in the specifics of this process.
- Instagram Stories is a new feature for Instagram where you can show an image or a video that should pique the attention of your followers there.
- Pinterest boards can be utilized by making different boards for different products. This can spark ideas and inspirations from your audience.
Optimize Landing Pages For Conversion
Landing pages are used to improve your site’s conversion rates. They are also the main destinations of different online marketing campaigns. You can make different landing pages that should highlight different deals and discounts of your site for Black Friday.
Landing pages are also helping to decrease page load time. It is essential to aim for a lower page load time to also lower the bounce rate and abandonment issues on your site.
Black Friday is getting nearer, and you should have your marketing campaign ready and well-planned. With this article, we are hoping that we helped your business to have an unbeaten run on Black Friday.
6 Impressive Ways to Drive More Traffic To Your Website On Black Friday