Top 5 Free Tools for Boosting the Performance of Your E-commerce Store
As the online world is growing at a fast pace, it has resulted in an enormous increase in a way website owners are planning their expansion to deliver a smooth and convenient customer experience. Understanding the needs of the customers and managing the website has become a primary need for the success of any e-commerce store. As today users are becoming more interested in advanced products and bespoke services, the online store owners must put more efforts to improve customer retention and hence boost their sales.
5 Free Tools for Boosting eCommerce
Today, there are a number of powerful tools available in the market that will allow site owners to manage and enhance the functionality of their website. In this article, you will see some handy tools that will help you expand the potential of your website to help you grow your business.
- Peek – To create a delightful customer experience, it is necessary to identify their needs and give them unique benefits. In order to keep your brand name on top of your consumer’s minds, you need to put efforts to understand what is going on in their minds, and this can only be achieved by an effective feedback system. Feedbacks are critical for the success of any website, and it is something that would assist website owners to make necessary changes as suggested by the visitors. That is why Peek has been designed. Using this tool, you can easily get a video clip of the people navigating through your website. This information will help you figure out what you need to improve on your website for a quality customer experience.
- Responsinator – You just cannot neglect the fact that how greatly the use of smartphones and tablets have increased, and so have become the first choice for online shoppers. The rise of electronic technologies and the explosive growth of handy devices have made business owners realize how important it is to create opportunities. Pertaining to this, e-commerce owners are not only designing mobile version of the website, but also prefer to keep a track of its accessibility. And, Responsinator is all about taking care of these aspects. This tool will give you an idea about how your website is performing on the mobile devices, and how consumers are using it. This way you can test your store functionality across various platforms.
- Bitly – Bitly is one of the efficient tools to create a powerful link management system on your website. This premium tool can help online merchants to shorten and save links, make notes, view stats, catch data, brand management and much more. It is a feasible option if you want to track the user management, monitor your customers and their activities, and deliver high quality content to your targeted customers. This tool facilitates shop owners to discover both the date as well as the time of each click, also the country from where it is coming. This is something that will help e-commerce website owners to track the performance of their marketing campaigns. range of devices and make it as convenient as possible for the users.
- Portent – As content marketing has become one of the best ways to receive huge traffic, it has become extremely crucial for marketers to present it in the best possible way. Content development does not just mean writing good content, but there should be a strategy that produces desirable results. Thus, writing a blog full of creative ideas is a good way to attract customers and impart useful information. Portent tool will help you achieve this. This tool will generate some intelligent title ideas that will give writers ample ideas for writing a creative and innovative content.
- KeePass – Being an online store owner, you must be dealing with a number of responsibilities, and one of them may include password administration. Sometimes it becomes very difficult to remember a large number of passwords, and it may hamper your workflow if they slip out of your mind. Thanks to KeePass, now you have to remember only one master password, and the rest of them will be handled by the tool. This tool also provides a “secure notes” feature that will allow you to store any data you want and keep it protected.
Thus, to gain more profits and bigger market share, retailers must adopt some advanced and reliable technologies for better online store management and customer satisfaction.
Christopher Meloni is a Blog manager at Dealslands UK a fastest growing Online Coupon Industry. Apart from his profession he have some kind of passion in E-commerce Industry. He really likes to explore some new and innovative methods of marketing within his field.